The Truck Driver works under the direct supervision of the Truck Pusher and is responsible for the safe operation of his/her truck. Duties would include moving rig and drilling equipment, loading/unloading of rig and drilling equipment, and rig and location set up/tear down. The Driver is responsible for reporting all driver’s logs, daily inspections and incident reports.
- Must adhere to all Cyclone Drilling/Trucking Inc. policies, rules, and federal, state, and local laws.
- Must be familiar with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must perform and report inspections of his/her truck and equipment.
- Must complete proper ELD (Electronic Logging Device) records.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Must have Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License and be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess or have ability to acquire a Driver Medical Card.
- Must possess or have ability to acquire a Hazard Materials Endorsement.
- Must successfully complete a Road Test.
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Must be willing to work Out of Town as required (Company Expense).
- Will be required to wear Personnel Protective Equipment including FRC.
About Cyclone Drilling, Inc
- Must be able and willing to stand for up to 12 hours.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds with occasional lifting of up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to kneel, reach, and work at heights exceeding 30 feet.
At Cyclone Drilling, we believe that the hiring and training of good people is critical for the continued success of our company. The foundation of Cyclone Drilling’s success starts with solid leadership that knows how to foster a positive and safe work environment, while providing competitive compensation and benefits. If you believe in delivering high quality work and developing your talents in a team environment, then you would be a good addition to the Cyclone Drilling team. Employment opportunities exist in Colorado, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming. Cyclone Drilling is known for providing superior solutions through teamwork with our industry's leading professionals who complete tasks successfully.